Monday, August 08, 2005

human relationships

It is interesting to look at human relationships as we grow older. The problems we create for ourselves, seeming to make things become more complicated by not making the right decisions. We lie to ourselves, our family and friends to try and get things we want but usually just end up hurting ourselves or loved ones or both. Also we as a society spend so much time lusting after the things we dont have, men thousands of years ago learned that lust can be a very dangerous thing and can destroy or help us waste our short lives leaving us with a life of unfufillment. We look for other people to try and fill voids in our lives and souls, when what will make us feel better is to put everything we are into another person who will do the reciprocal. All too often we let our animal instincts rule us and they get us into positions we dont want to be in. My philosophy is to not take anything too seriously, not to let any woman I get involved with carry any false hopes about me. I like to keep things simple by telling the truth and to always mean what I say. I know how it feels to have my heart broken and I wish it on no one else. Love life and cherish every moment.

No comments: