Thursday, August 18, 2005

back to school

Well the end of August is finally coming and Im having tons of fun, but its coming to an end. I just wish I could have another month of summer. Ive had lots of surprises this summer, and met lots of interesting people, driven all over Texas and through New Mexico and Colorado. Helped 4 friends and one brother move. Ive read plenty, learned tons of computer stuff. I feel really good about life, I know where I want to get to and what I want in life. I have lots of great music to listen to and absorb.
Washington DC should bring its own surprises and lessons. Im not excited about living there, and I hold no expectations. I know my time up there will fly by and itll be Christmas in no time and then ill be in Mexico if everything goes to plan. Im sure Ill have a lot of free time for reading and learning new skills as I wont have a tv in DC, but ill be fine with my powerbook and an internet connection. I do love the internet, I can find just about anything I want to learn about or listen to or watch anything.

No comments: