Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Future

All too often I find myself thinking about my future. Wondering about getting into Law School, making a living, whether I know my future wife or if Im still waiting to meet her, what our children will look like and what that adventure will bring to my life. I keep having to plan every 5-6 months of my life to make sure I have planty of "doors" open to me in the future. Im almost confused as to whats really important to me right now. I love to party, but I know that I have to keep my eye on my goals and keep my head straight to get the things I want. The end of school will not come soon enough, but that will bring its own new set of problems. The one thing I really want in life is a family of my own, to watch my children grow up and provide them with even more than my parents gave me. Im sure God will lead me through this adventure called life and Ill end up with more good memories than bad ones, and Ill have plenty of "good pictures in my head to take with me" (to make an allusiion to 'Meet Joe Black').

No comments: