Friday, March 03, 2006

THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE!

So I just wasted an hour and a half of my life to see "Ultraviolet".  I have never in my whole life seen a movie that made me so mad about wasting money and time.  They didnt even try to make it a good movie.  Every scene was made with computer generated backgrounds, the fight scenes tried to copy great scenes from other movies, but fell horribly short.  It was always overkill and blurred the action or focused on a small area that it killed the moment.  I have seen better B movies on showtime or starz that held my attention better.  I waited patiently for the whole movie despite my better judgement in the hope that it would improve or I would be proven wrong.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME EVER IN YOUR LIFE TO SEE THIS MOVIE.  Warn your friends, warn your family, warn your dog, do not see this movie, do not buy or rent the dvd!  

No comments: