Sunday, March 05, 2006

The nice stuff

Its amazing how much better some things can be when you spend just a little more $.  How much better wine or liquor can be when drank from fine crystal, or how much closer your shave can be with good soap.  It takes experience and research to develop good buying habits.  Sometimes its fine to buy cheap, I personally love the $1 marble cover notebooks without the metal spirals, theyre small and durable, perfect for college classes etc.  Other things like my computer or music player, nothing but the best will suffice or I felt like Ive cheated myself.  I love my Macintosh Powerbook and iPod, well made with excellent software, and very dependable.  The most important thing to remember is that no matter how much you accumulate, its never enough and that to be truly happy we should seek solace in our God/higher power, our families and friends, cause thats all were left with when tragedy strikes.  Enjoy life, but dont give up ever, tomarrow is another day.  Your fate will reveal itself to you in due time, its left up to us to choose how we live our short lives on this planet.

No comments: