Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Post Mardi Gras

So it started off good, had lots of fun from Thursday to Saturday, but then on Sunday just as I had spent an hour looking for a parking place and gotten out of my jeep, a woman caught the edge of my back door and ripped it forward.  So being unable to leave my jeep with the door open I had to drive home to my apartment and find a place to fix my door and make a claim with my insurance.  Monday I spent dropping off my car and then came home and cooked dinner.  Tuesday morning I got to the parade and found a decent parking spot for my rent car and got to the parade and proceeded to get lit up.  It was a fun day, but that night amazingly couldnt find anyone to go to the quarter with me.  Now I have a day off before classes start again.  I guess Ill celebrate my birthday with some friends on friday night, not like thursdays are a great night anyway. 

No comments: